Article Detail - Add Right Column Items
|Assignee:||Pea Lutz||% Done:||
#1 Updated by Pea Lutz over 3 years ago
- Due date changed from 04/11/2012 to 04/29/2012
- Status changed from New to In Progress
- Target version changed from 0.5 to 0.6 (05-31-2012)
Categories and Tags have been added, though not functional yet. Share still needs to be added, but moving to future release.
#4 Updated by Pea Lutz over 3 years ago
- Assignee deleted (
- Target version changed from 0.6 (05-31-2012) to 0.6.1
Categories - Display current Story's category in the right column
Tags - Make Tags clickable and link to a page like Read that displays only Stories containing the Tag selected.
#5 Updated by Thiago de Mello Bueno about 3 years ago
- Status changed from In Progress to Feedback
- Assignee set to Pea Lutz
- Priority changed from High to Normal
- Target version changed from 0.6.1 to 0.6.2
Lets keep tickets atomic,
so say make tags clickable is actually 'create tag landing page', 'make tags in story views clickable' as two tickets (clickability is a subtask of create tag landing page since there is a dependency there).
Can you make those two, and then mark this one as rejected?