Move development to Pantheon
|Status:||In Progress||Start date:||04/11/2012|
|Category:||-||Spent time:||0.40 hour|
Using Pantheon for newswire dev would allow us to:
- More easily collaborate with folks working on FGA & occupywallstreet.net via Pantheons option to add users to projects, vs. adding keys.
- Reference the workflow documentation that Andrew has already created.
I might be able to do this, but it would be a new one for me.
Updated by Lippe Lippe about 1 year ago
- File pantheon_install_errors_2012-04-15.txt added
- Status changed from New to In Progress
- % Done changed from 0 to 10
Because the existing devcloud site appears to be fairly vanilla except for the mn_curator feature, I started with a fresh manual install of managing news 1.2:
There are some errors thrown (attached), mostly regarding the mn_world feature and the boxes module. I guess they should be broken out into distinct work if the manual install route is deemed ok.