Expose feed node tags to feed node importer mapping
Feeds are defined via module code in such a manner such that feed node tags are not exposed to mapping at:
- Name - Description
- Title - The title of the feed node.
- Published status - Whether a feed node is published or not. 1 stands for published, 0 for * not published.
- Published date - The UNIX time when a node has been published.
- Body - The body of the node. The teaser will be the same as the entire body.
- Feed source - Depending on the selected fetcher, this could be for example a URL or a path to a file.
Hence, it would seem we can't set up a recurring import of feed nodes from an external source (directory.occupy.net, a google doc, open data) and configure feed node tags on import.