Review and revise Harmonized Groupings in preparation for synchronizing with channels.
|Category:||curation||Spent time:||3.00 hours|
The Harmonized Groupings listings on wiki.occupy.net could serve as a basis for a fresh set of structured channels in the new environment, but need consideration and a thorough review.
Updated by Lippe Lippe about 1 year ago
- Category set to curation
- Status changed from In Progress to Closed
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
This revision is the result of the work on this ticket.
- Made a handful of judgements on terms, left mostly as-is.
- Removed harmonized terms (top-level terms) from the tag list, including them in this context doesn't make sense to me
- Removed plurals, except where the harmonized term seems appropriate as a plural. In this case the tags contain the singular.
- Removed hashes and slashes (#, /) left hyphens for stuff like How-to & Note-taking
- Added a few tags from newswire that seemed appropriate but absent.
- Made all tags title case. (for now, standardizing to lower-case might make sense, dunno)
- Sorted tags per grouping alphabetically.