newsletter HTML template
|Assignee:||Drew Hornbein||% Done:||
For sending out the IO weekly newsletter from civi. IO team will discuss sections for the newsletter on Monday.
Definite sections so far would include:
1. List of blog post images with excerpts and links back to their articles on io.net
2. list of week's call schedule
3. Call out area - something featured, IO announcement, etc.
Putting a due date of 7/13 so that we have time to tweak and add content for the first one, which will go out probably 7/17.
Updated by Drew Hornbein 11 months ago
- File newsletter.html added
- Status changed from New to Feedback
- % Done changed from 0 to 90
Draft here: http://ubuntuone.com/0gcJO7ib63pirZuCVaoNJQ
Only need some copy for the header and footer, everything else is ready to go.
Updated by Michael Badger 11 months ago
- Priority changed from Normal to Immediate
OK, we will address header/footer on the Communications call today.
Added Dana to this task. Let's use this task to coordinate getting the first newsletter sent out. Still needed to do:
import all IO contacts into civ
import all contacts from NatGat meetups into civi
set up the template to work in civi (not sure what is needed here)
Populate with content for this first newsletter.
Then, after the first one goes out, figure out the automation.
Updated by Michael Badger 10 months ago
I received the test sending of the template yesterday! Cool! What needs to happen next?