The clearest point of entry at this time is to start with the Introduction, perhaps read through the Spec Sheet (though it's pretty old at this point), then visit the Getting Started page to plug in to FGA channels of communication. We're working on making onboarding better & clearer.
- GETTING STARTED - plug in here!
- Introduction - explains the scope of FGA
- Project Description – SMXL
- Project Structure – portal to elements related to the project planning process
- Spec Sheet – outdated, but still informative
- Resources – lots-o-links internal and external
- Developer Guide
- Communication Practices - explains how we use communication tools to keep the project together.
- google calendar - lists work-sessions, meetings and events
- Engineering - hub for all spec definitions
- Broadcast Model - syndication, models of representation
- Decision-making - voting, moderation
- Entity Definitions - base entity types that define the system
- Network Of Trust - identity, authentication
User Experience design¶
- UX - defines the process and spaces for UX discussion
- Personas - whom we model the system to satisfy
- Entity Definitions (moved to engineering)