From 04/29/2012 to 05/28/2012
- 10:49 pm Task #716 (Closed): Feed QA
- 10:48 pm Task #716: Feed QA
- Lippe Lippe wrote:
> * Download of http://wows.nycga.net/feed/ failed with code 410.
"This site has been archived...
- 10:01 pm Task #716 (In Progress): Feed QA
- Lippe Lippe wrote:
> Resolve or ticket errors from admin/reports/dblog
> * cURL error (60) Peer certificate can...
- 09:58 pm Task #716 (Closed): Feed QA
- Resolve or ticket errors from admin/reports/dblog
* cURL error (60) Peer certificate cannot be authenticated with ...
- 09:46 pm Task #715 (New): Split some GA feeds into more granular feeds
- Some (most WP powered) sites have granular feeds that aren't necessarily being followed.
- 12:32 am Bug #713 (In Progress): cURL times out on some feeds
- Error logs show that cURL is timing out on some feeds (particularly nycga.net).
Adjusted timeout value to 50 on test...
- 07:43 pm Feature #710 (New): Move "Feeds CSV" feed importer code to own module/feature, revert mn_core to ...
- Followup to #709.
- 07:41 pm Task #600 (Closed): Move node content from devcloud to pantheon
- Feeds and Channels are now in CSVs, and feed importers exist to bring them into a wiped or fresh install.
- 07:39 pm Task #603 (Closed): Create and migrate devcloud feeds
- Feed importer for Feed Nodes was created (#709).
..so there's a (crummy) workflow for importing these feeds.
- 07:38 pm Feature #709 (Closed): Place Feed CSV importer code in mn_core feature code
- Created simple CSV Feed Node importer, exported code (attached).
Commited in 2e30675.
- 07:32 pm Feature #709 (Closed): Place Feed CSV importer code in mn_core feature code
- Feeds are in CSVs @ https://github.com/Lips/ows_nw_content
In order to be able to wipe content or populate from a ...
- 07:00 pm Feature #621 (Closed): Place Channels feed importer code in mn_core feature code
- Commit 5614c40 & 42b2bcb
- 06:59 pm Task #602 (Closed): Migrate "harmonized channels" (#601)
- Channel importer code is in master (#621), channels are in CSVs (see wiki), so this isn't a matter of migration anymo...
- 05:23 pm Task #611: Test using list of terms or vocab for intentional term extraction
- Went through and pruned out terms from the CSV in #575.
Starting this, I thought I might be able to develop a vocab ...
- 03:53 pm Task #602 (In Progress): Migrate "harmonized channels" (#601)
- Updated import code, tags didn't have unique array #s.
- 08:08 pm Task #603: Create and migrate devcloud feeds
- *OPML workflow:*
Using this "online OPML builder":http://reader.feedshow.com/goodies/opml/OPMLBuilder-create-opml-fr...
- 05:04 pm Task #603 (In Progress): Create and migrate devcloud feeds
- As noted in #602, I've had various issues with both node_export & uuid_features.
1st try at featurizing Feeds with...
- 01:11 am Task #619: Make repo, populate with channel and feed CSVs
- 01:11 am Task #619 (Closed): Make repo, populate with channel and feed CSVs
Also available in: Atom