From 02/12/2012 to 03/12/2012
- 06:58 pm Document: Events Updates
- Based on a couple tickets we have about Events UI, I created a wireframes for discussion. Please have a look.
- NYCGA.net Homepage - Non-Logged In User View
- NYCGA.net Homepage - Logged In User View
- 06:11 pm Document: Homepage Design
- Here are the homepage designs for nycga.net.
h2. Non-Logged In View
- 03:59 pm Feature #327: Events Creation UI
- 03:58 pm Task #436 (New): Show recurrent event as 1 event
- Recurrent events should be counted as a single Event, not individual events.
functions-events.php > Line 3
- 03:09 pm Task #435 (New): Require Category
- Make Category a required field in the Add/Edit Event page (front and back).
- 03:07 pm Task #434 (New): Remove Add Event from buddybar
- Remove Events > Add Event from the buddy bar
- 03:04 pm Task #433 (New): Add Add Event button for SuperAdmin and Admin - Pre-populate with current group ID
- Add Add Event button for SuperAdmin and Admin to Group Events page and pre-populate with current group ID.
- 01:47 pm Cosmetic #432 (New): Suppress select group drop-down in front
- Suppress display of Group drop-down menu in front-end Add/Edit Event page
- 01:45 pm Task #431 (New): Location Auto-complete
- Auto-complete location in the front-end Add/Edit Event page.
- 01:44 pm Cosmetic #430 (New): Hide Assemblies cat from front
- Suppress display of Assemblies from drop-down menu on front-end Event add/edit screen.
- 03:49 pm Feature #428 (New): SuperAdmins add events for all Groups and Users
- SuperAdmins need to be able to add events for any group and user.
- 02:22 pm Cosmetic #317: Event by Category CSS
- This needs more detail.
- 02:15 pm Feature #289 (Closed ): Featured Event/Post?
- Let's close this. I think it's solved by the right column events and the announcement bar.
- 02:13 pm Cosmetic #317: Event by Category CSS
- Need more information about what needs to be fixed.
- 02:06 pm Feature #424 (New): Events Theme Updates
- 02:02 pm Feature #423 (New): Update Theme
- Update the BuddyPress theme to accommodate new homepage functionality and Events listings.
- 02:00 pm Feature #275 (In Progress): New Homepage
- 12:28 am Plugin Update #279: Events Manager Update
- I am still fine with eliminating events 1 or 2 years out.
In terms of rolling the EM update in with the theme upda...
- 05:53 pm Plugin Update #279: Events Manager Update
- Another item up for discussion: I just ran some queries on the database and found that over 9500 of the events (that'...
- 05:49 pm Plugin Update #279: Events Manager Update
- Everyone: are we all ok with the switch to the 2012 theme coinciding with the events plugin upgrade? Instead of upgra...
- 01:01 pm Plugin Update #279: Events Manager Update
- Hi Jessica,
I'm working on the NYCGA 2012 theme.
And we should definitely be working together to make it compatible...
- 02:20 am Bug #340 (Closed ): Single Event Permalinks do not work
- 02:14 am Plugin Update #279: Events Manager Update
- Added to body of ticket.
- 01:31 am Plugin Update #279: Events Manager Update
- I have upgraded the plugin locally and have typed up the upgrade steps. I have gone through all the mods and marked w...
Also available in: Atom