From 02/26/2012 to 03/26/2012
- 08:05 am Bug #455 (Closed): Gridify group listing page
- 08:05 am Bug #466 (Resolved): Switching groups category breaks hover
- 07:43 am Feature #473: My group's list on sidebar needs js reveal
- What do you mean?
It displays fine for me... what specific functionality are you suggesting?
I'd like to keep it ...
- 12:50 pm Feature #473 (New): My group's list on sidebar needs js reveal
- The .widget_nycga_my_groups_widget needs a js function to display it.
Currently I have the height set to 15em and ...
- 08:19 am Bug #466: Switching groups category breaks hover
- Yup, i need to figure out how to hook into the ajax group refresh so i can instantiate the tip tip content for the ne...
- 01:07 am Bug #466 (Resolved): Switching groups category breaks hover
- http://www.nycga.net/groups - click a group category and *.item-desc.tipTipContent* is going to un-hide.
- 12:46 am Cosmetic #454 (Feedback): Footer
- Made them into columns and added some nesting to the menu groups.
- 06:02 pm Bug #462 (New): Nav weird characters
- The little arrows are showing up odd: Assemblies â–¼
I'm thinking at some point the db wasn't exported as utf-8?
- 06:00 pm Feature #461 (New): Is the little 'messsage' below the logged in avatar.
- A logged in only thing? Kind of makes sense to me, what are your thoughts?
- 06:10 pm Cosmetic #459 (New): Add group button
- We should deemphasize it non?
It's important it be around, but how often does it get used compared to so many other ...
- 06:08 pm Bug #455: Gridify group listing page
- Have to figure out how to hook into ajax refresh after loading a new group page to instantiate the tipTip.
- 02:23 pm Bug #456 (Closed): Add tooltips to group listing items
- On hovering on a group, provide flyout with group description.
- 02:23 pm Bug #455 (Closed): Gridify group listing page
- 02:21 pm Cosmetic #441 (Closed): Replace body font with PTSans
- 11:00 am Cosmetic #454 (Feedback): Footer
- Footer situation needs styling.
Looking kinda good all huge like that.
But doesn't go with the rest, and there's to...
- 10:59 am Cosmetic #453 (New): Group description/Post tags break layout
- Current nycga situation breaks layout if it flows beyond the currently available area.
A little css only :hover hide...
- 10:54 am Cosmetic #452 (New): Member listing in groups
- Size (24x24?) and position avatars floated.
- 10:53 am Cosmetic #451 (New): Block off logged in and logged out layouts
- Just static without full templating, just to get the pieces in place.
- 11:17 am Cosmetic #441 (Closed): Replace body font with PTSans
- Non-google hosted ideally.
- 06:58 pm Document: Events Updates
- Based on a couple tickets we have about Events UI, I created a wireframes for discussion. Please have a look.
- NYCGA.net Homepage - Logged In User View
- NYCGA.net Homepage - Non-Logged In User View
- 06:11 pm Document: Homepage Design
- Here are the homepage designs for nycga.net.
h2. Non-Logged In View
- 03:59 pm Feature #327: Events Creation UI
- 03:58 pm Task #436 (New): Show recurrent event as 1 event
- Recurrent events should be counted as a single Event, not individual events.
functions-events.php > Line 3
- 03:09 pm Task #435 (New): Require Category
- Make Category a required field in the Add/Edit Event page (front and back).
- 03:07 pm Task #434 (New): Remove Add Event from buddybar
- Remove Events > Add Event from the buddy bar
- 03:04 pm Task #433 (New): Add Add Event button for SuperAdmin and Admin - Pre-populate with current group ID
- Add Add Event button for SuperAdmin and Admin to Group Events page and pre-populate with current group ID.
- 01:47 pm Cosmetic #432 (New): Suppress select group drop-down in front
- Suppress display of Group drop-down menu in front-end Add/Edit Event page
- 01:45 pm Task #431 (New): Location Auto-complete
- Auto-complete location in the front-end Add/Edit Event page.
- 01:44 pm Cosmetic #430 (New): Hide Assemblies cat from front
- Suppress display of Assemblies from drop-down menu on front-end Event add/edit screen.
- 03:49 pm Feature #428 (New): SuperAdmins add events for all Groups and Users
- SuperAdmins need to be able to add events for any group and user.
- 02:22 pm Cosmetic #317: Event by Category CSS
- This needs more detail.
- 02:15 pm Feature #289 (Closed ): Featured Event/Post?
- Let's close this. I think it's solved by the right column events and the announcement bar.
- 02:13 pm Cosmetic #317: Event by Category CSS
- Need more information about what needs to be fixed.
- 02:06 pm Feature #424 (New): Events Theme Updates
- 02:02 pm Feature #423 (New): Update Theme
- Update the BuddyPress theme to accommodate new homepage functionality and Events listings.
- 02:00 pm Feature #275 (In Progress): New Homepage
Also available in: Atom