From 03/11/2012 to 04/09/2012
- 11:03 am Feature #473: My group's list on sidebar needs js reveal
- If you have a large number of groups the list rolls too far down the sidebar. Need's a max width and to expand on rol...
- 08:05 am Bug #455 (Closed): Gridify group listing page
- 08:05 am Bug #466 (Resolved): Switching groups category breaks hover
- 07:43 am Feature #473: My group's list on sidebar needs js reveal
- What do you mean?
It displays fine for me... what specific functionality are you suggesting?
I'd like to keep it ...
- 12:50 pm Feature #473 (New): My group's list on sidebar needs js reveal
- The .widget_nycga_my_groups_widget needs a js function to display it.
Currently I have the height set to 15em and ...
- 08:19 am Bug #466: Switching groups category breaks hover
- Yup, i need to figure out how to hook into the ajax group refresh so i can instantiate the tip tip content for the ne...
- 01:07 am Bug #466 (Resolved): Switching groups category breaks hover
- http://www.nycga.net/groups - click a group category and *.item-desc.tipTipContent* is going to un-hide.
- 12:46 am Cosmetic #454 (Feedback): Footer
- Made them into columns and added some nesting to the menu groups.
- 06:02 pm Bug #462 (New): Nav weird characters
- The little arrows are showing up odd: Assemblies â–¼
I'm thinking at some point the db wasn't exported as utf-8?
- 06:00 pm Feature #461 (New): Is the little 'messsage' below the logged in avatar.
- A logged in only thing? Kind of makes sense to me, what are your thoughts?
- 06:10 pm Cosmetic #459 (New): Add group button
- We should deemphasize it non?
It's important it be around, but how often does it get used compared to so many other ...
- 06:08 pm Bug #455: Gridify group listing page
- Have to figure out how to hook into ajax refresh after loading a new group page to instantiate the tipTip.
- 02:23 pm Bug #456 (Closed): Add tooltips to group listing items
- On hovering on a group, provide flyout with group description.
- 02:23 pm Bug #455 (Closed): Gridify group listing page
- 02:21 pm Cosmetic #441 (Closed): Replace body font with PTSans
- 11:00 am Cosmetic #454 (Feedback): Footer
- Footer situation needs styling.
Looking kinda good all huge like that.
But doesn't go with the rest, and there's to...
- 10:59 am Cosmetic #453 (New): Group description/Post tags break layout
- Current nycga situation breaks layout if it flows beyond the currently available area.
A little css only :hover hide...
- 10:54 am Cosmetic #452 (New): Member listing in groups
- Size (24x24?) and position avatars floated.
- 10:53 am Cosmetic #451 (New): Block off logged in and logged out layouts
- Just static without full templating, just to get the pieces in place.
- 11:17 am Cosmetic #441 (Closed): Replace body font with PTSans
- Non-google hosted ideally.
- 06:58 pm Document: Events Updates
- Based on a couple tickets we have about Events UI, I created a wireframes for discussion. Please have a look.
- NYCGA.net Homepage - Non-Logged In User View
- NYCGA.net Homepage - Logged In User View
- 06:11 pm Document: Homepage Design
- Here are the homepage designs for nycga.net.
h2. Non-Logged In View
Also available in: Atom