From 01/04/2012 to 02/02/2012
- 09:36 pm Task #246 (Resolved): Install and Configure Modules
- Move ahead with installing and configuring the modules you selected this week.
- 09:32 pm Task #245 (Resolved): Put Development Meeting Notes in Redmine
- All dev meeting notes are now here: http://projects.occupy.net/projects/occupywallstreet-net/documents (also). Please...
- 09:30 pm Task #245 (Resolved): Put Development Meeting Notes in Redmine
- Put development meeting notes in Redmine (in addition to http://www.nycga.net/groups/tech/docs/?bpd_tag=occupywallstr...
- 09:24 pm Task #244 (Resolved): Backward Compatible AI File
- The file can be found here: https://dl-web.dropbox.com/get/ows/homepage_01.24.2012_cs4-cs5.zip?w=b3b0518a
- 09:22 pm Task #244 (Resolved): Backward Compatible AI File
- Create and post a CS4 compatible AI file for the home page.
- 09:19 pm Task #205 (Feedback): Flesh out content matrix structure and specs
- 09:04 pm Task #243 (Feedback): Sample Editorial Content for Creative and Dev
- The attached ZIP file contains 4 sample stories.
Proposed content structure:
* Headline (required): <headline>
- 09:02 pm Task #243 (Closed): Sample Editorial Content for Creative and Dev
- Supply content for use in creative and Drupal development.
- 08:51 pm Task #203 (Closed): Post tickets for design needs
- I suppose its silly to create tickets for creating tickets. Apologies
- 08:50 pm Task #242 (Closed): Design 1.4 Contribute Page
- Please design based on http://projects.occupy.net/attachments/113/1.4.0_Contribute.png
- 08:49 pm Task #241 (Closed): Create 1.3 Learn Page
- Please design based on http://projects.occupy.net/attachments/112/1.3.0_Learn.png
- 08:48 pm Task #202 (In Progress): Create 1.1.2 Read > Articles (AKA) Archives Page
- 08:40 pm Feature #156 (Closed): Tag-based filtering
- Hey, this looks like its more of an engineering decision. I was just checking for feasability.
So I'm assigning it t...
- 05:51 pm Document: Development Meeting Notes - 12/22/2012
- occupywallstreet.net Development Meeting
Joel - http://banghousestudios.com/contact
- 05:47 pm Document: Development Meeting Notes - 1/18/2012
* Benj – Site Builder
* Joel – Themer / Site Builder
* Lippe – ...
- 05:41 pm Document: Development Meeting Notes - 1/26/2012
- Time: Thursday, Jan 26, 4pm
h3. Report ...
- 05:35 pm Document: Development Meeting Notes - 2/2/2012
- h2. Meeting Notes
* Benj - email@example.com
* Joel - firstname.lastname@example.org
- 05:21 pm Task #200: Review and discuss requirements with Patricia
When are we all going to have an awesome communal workspace? Have you been in-personing on the ground much?
- 04:42 am Task #200: Review and discuss requirements with Patricia
- Please let me know if you'll have time for this before the development meeting Thursday.
- 04:41 am ows.net: Content Task #197: Make workflow proposal
- Devin and I discussed this a bit after the last content meeting. Please have a look at the diagram posted here: http:...
- 04:35 am Task #238: Drupal Modules - 3rd party integration
- News widget (Home 8.0) and News From Other Occupations (Home 16.0) will be coming from http://newswire.occupy.net, wh...
- 03:44 am Task #169 (Feedback): Homepage Func Spec
- 02:42 am ows.net: Content Task #239 (Resolved): Review and Update Content Workflow
- Review and make necessary changes to the attached workflow
- 02:06 am Task #238: Drupal Modules - 3rd party integration
- One simple option is to use the Aggregator module, which is part of Drupal core, to pull in RSS feeds.
- 02:05 am Task #238 (Resolved): Drupal Modules - 3rd party integration
- What sites do we need to integrate with? Depending on that answer, we can begin to narrow down the many addthis-type ...
- 02:00 am Task #237 (Resolved): Drupal Module - content management
- "Workbench":http://drupal.org/project/workbench - simplified UI for content administrators; customizable editorial wo...
- 01:49 am Task #236 (Resolved): Drupal Module - media management
- Should we use the "Media":http://drupal.org/project/media module? I'm assuming we'd have to stick with the 1.x branch...
- 01:35 am Task #235 (Resolved): Drupal Modules - rich text editor
- I am most familiar with the "Wysiwyg":http://drupal.org/project/wysiwyg + CKEditor combination, but certainly open to...
- 01:33 am Task #234 (Resolved): Drupal Modules - admin/infra
- * "Admin Menu":http://drupal.org/project/admin_menu - makes getting around the admin interface much nicer.
- 01:14 am Task #233 (Resolved): Drupal Module - home page Featured content
- The "VIews":http://drupal.org/project/views and "CTools":http://drupal.org/project/ctools modules will be needed to c...
- 02:19 am Task #198: Build basic theme structure
- Got it thanks.
- 07:55 pm Task #206 (Closed): Enter tasks into Redmine based on tasks we reviewed above
- 07:17 pm Task #198: Build basic theme structure
- Posted in: http://projects.occupy.net/issues/194
- 07:07 pm Task #198: Build basic theme structure
- Waiting on .ai file(s) - Dropbox link and/or files attached in redmine.
- 06:00 pm ows.net: Content Task #207 (Resolved): Begin adding actual content into the matrix
- Begin collecting and entering content into the content matrix
- 05:59 pm Task #206 (Closed): Enter tasks into Redmine based on tasks we reviewed above
- Enter tasks and assign based on next steps list in meeting notes: http://www.nycga.net/groups/tech/docs/occupywallstr...
- 05:58 pm Task #205 (Resolved): Flesh out content matrix structure and specs
- Continue working on requirements.
- 05:57 pm Task #204 (Closed): Review func spec
- Review and provide feedback on func spec.
Latest func. spec
- 05:53 pm Task #203 (Closed): Post tickets for design needs
- Enter ticket for specific design needs
- 05:53 pm Task #202 (Closed): Create 1.1.2 Read > Articles (AKA) Archives Page
- Create the Articles page (http://projects.occupy.net/attachments/110/1.1.2_Read___Articles.png).
Note: We may nee...
- 05:52 pm Task #201 (Closed): Meet with Designer and contributing to comp dev
- Meet with the new design volunteer to onboard and assign work.
- 05:51 pm Task #200 (Resolved): Review and discuss requirements with Patricia
- Review and make time to discuss with Patricia the spec.
Most recent is located at: http://projects.occupy.net/boar...
- 05:48 pm Task #198 (Closed): Build basic theme structure
- Begin developing the basic theme structure
- 05:47 pm ows.net: Content Task #197 (Closed): Make workflow proposal
- 09:42 pm ows.net: Content Feature #189 (New): Multi-lingual Content
- We need to discuss what the plan will be for other language content on the site. Most immediately, Spanish. Have you ...
- 04:00 pm Task #187 (Closed): Review and Provide Feedback on Wireframes
- Please review the updated wireframes and provide feedback.
In particular, we need to flesh out the follow pages, f...
- 10:36 pm ows.net: Content Feature #185 (Resolved): 1.3.0 Contribute Page Content
- Need content for the 1.3.0 Contribute Page
- 09:51 pm ows.net: Content Task #171: Movement news not OWS News
- Personally, I don't like the term "movement". I think it should explicitly say "Occupy" or "Occupation": Occupy News ...
- 07:13 pm Feature #156: Tag-based filtering
- http://drupal.org/project/better_exposed_filters might be useful
- 05:10 pm Feature #156: Tag-based filtering
- Using views to display a list in a page or a block one can set an exposed filter to allow users to search via taxonom...
- Functional Specifications v0.1 Home - Source
- 04:25 pm ows.net: Content Task #171 (Closed): Movement news not OWS News
- On homepage newswire section.
- 01:06 pm Task #169: Homepage Func Spec
- Created an initial func. spec[[http://tech.nycga.net/2012/01/18/occupywallstreet-net-functional-specification-home/]]...
- 09:18 pm Task #157 (Closed): Get Joel on the Redmine!
- 09:07 pm Feature #164: Site Build
- Environment must be set up before site build tasks can begin.
- 09:04 pm Task #169 (Resolved): Homepage Func Spec
- Annote and detail functionality for homepage.
- 08:09 pm Feature #166 (Resolved): Functional Specifications Development
- Parent for func. spec. tasks
- 08:07 pm Task #165 (Resolved): Quality Assurance
- Parent for Quality Assurance tasks
- 08:00 pm Feature #164 (Closed): Site Build
- Parent for site building tasks
- 07:57 pm Feature #162 (Closed): Theme Development
- 06:28 pm Task #160 (Closed): occupywallstreet.net Creative Meeting
- 06:04 pm Task #157: Get Joel on the Redmine!
- I sent an email to Joel and Benj asking them to register.
- 05:38 pm Task #157 (Closed): Get Joel on the Redmine!
- 05:38 pm Feature #156 (Closed): Tag-based filtering
- What readily available Drupal modules that can handle live filtering of content based on tags with auto complete..
- 02:01 am Task #149 (Rejected): Contact Ricardo (via Cari M)
- Am told this nyc drupaler may be interested in working on the project:
Also available in: Atom