Documents

User documentation

Development Meeting Notes - 3/29/2012

04/01/2012 01:34 am

Contact - Map
  • Need someone to help with getting clickable functionality working
Learn Page
  • Need Know Your Rights image
  • Need header image
Contribute Page
  • Need header image
  • Need to create sidebar blocks
  • Articles need design
    ...

Meetings

Development Meeting Notes - 12/22/2012

02/02/2012 05:51 pm

occupywallstreet.net Development Meeting
12.22.2011

Attendees

Joel - http://banghousestudios.com/contact
Lippe - [http://www.nycga.net/members/lippe/ @lippe]
Patricia –
Thiago -

Agenda
...

Minutes

Development Meeting Notes - 1/26/2012

02/02/2012 05:41 pm

Time: Thursday, Jan 26, 4pm
Location: http://tinychat.com/owsdotnet_development_meeting

Agenda

Report Backs

  • Benj to send Joel PGP file to get access to Pantheon instance
  • Benj to created initial module list; Joel added theming modules
    ...

Development Meeting Notes - 2/2/2012

02/02/2012 05:35 pm

Meeting Notes

2/2/2012

Attendees

Notes

Joel - Theming
  • Blocking Issue: A few issues with AI file
  • Has older version of Illustrator
    ...

Development Meeting Notes - 1/18/2012

02/02/2012 05:47 pm

Occupywallstreet.net
1/18/2012

Attendees

  • Benj – Site Builder
  • Joel – Themer / Site Builder
  • Lippe – Workflow Master
  • Patricia – Project Coordinator / UX
  • Thiago – UX / Designer

Notes

Drupal
  • Will we use Drupal 6 or 7
    ...

Development Meeting Notes - 2/9/2012

02/09/2012 05:17 pm

Attendees

  • Benj
  • Joel
  • Lippe
  • Patricia
  • Thiago

Mumble Info

  • Server: occupytalk.org
  • Room: streamers united roundtable nyc streamers owsnyc

Notes

Accomplishments

Joel
  • Created mumble tutorial
  • Issues with Git, hope to have resolved today
    ...

Development Meeting Notes - 2/16/2012

02/16/2012 07:10 pm

Attendees

  • Benj
  • Joel
  • Lippe
  • Patricia
  • Thiago

Accomplishments

Joel
  • Homepage layout done, not styled yet
  • Blocks
  • Need views and content in order to get
  • Need comps for interior pages
  • Met with Thiago

Benj
...

Development Meeting Notes - 2/23/2012

02/23/2012 05:25 pm

Attendees

  • Benj
  • Joel
  • Pea

Report-backs

Joel
  • Blocks
    • Designs not finished
    • Need organized files
  • Homepage about 60% done
    • Styled, but some things aren't rendering yet
  • Feed Widget not displaying correct content fields
    ...

Development Meeting Notes - 2/28/2012

02/28/2012 06:05 pm

OccupyWallStreet.net Development Meeting

2/28/2012

Attendees

  • Benj
  • Joel
  • Patricia

Minutes

Internationalization

  • Decision: Phase 1 will not include internationalization, however will be required in future phase (confirmation of what was previously agreed)
    ...

occupywallstreet.net Development Meeting Notes - 03-01-2012

03/01/2012 05:06 pm

Development Meeting Notes
3/1/2012

Attendees

  • Benj
  • Joel
  • Patricia

Minutes

  • Joel was not able to work at all yesterday
  • Worked a couple hours today only
  • Will be working for several hours tonight
  • Read page has been added
    ...

Development Meeting Notes 6/8/2012

06/08/2012 09:43 pm

Attendees

  • Benj
  • Joel
  • Pea
  • Thiago

Notes

Devlopment Meeting Notes - 5/24/2012

05/24/2012 07:48 pm

Attendees

  • Joel
  • Pea
  • Thiago

Report Backs

Thiago
  • Workbench issues
  • Admin menu not appearing for non-admin
  • Would like to install logintoboggin
  • Will create dev branch for himself
  • Interested in adding more categorization to projects
    ...

Development Meeting Notes - 3/8/2012

03/08/2012 04:55 pm

Agenda
03/08/2012

Review Pages

Home Page
  • Action: Thiago will help with CSS
Read > Articles
  • Right sidebar not done yet
Learn
  • Right sidebar not done yet
  • Phase 1 - Will be a single block
Contribute
  • Created Event Content Type
    ...

Development Meeting Notes - 4/19/2012

04/19/2012 06:30 pm

Attendees

Benj
Joel
Pea

Accomplishments

  • Pushed out to live
  • Did the right column blocks
  • Blocks should be exportable

To Do

Form
  • Footer not done - not sure if form in footer would be removed
  • Answer: Yes, form in footer will be removed
    ...

Development Meeting Notes - 3/15/2012

04/01/2012 01:33 am

Development Meeting Notes
3/15/2012

Attendees

  • Benj
  • Joel
  • Patricia
  • Thiago

Notes

Repo Info

  • Need to go to dashboard.getpantheon.com
  • Need Sam's info to access
  • Action: Thiago to contact Sam or Andrew Mallis to get info
    ...

Development Meeting Notes - 3/23/2012 - NONE

04/01/2012 01:36 am

No Meeting This Week.

Development Meeting Notes - 5/3/2012

05/05/2012 07:19 pm

OccupyWallStreet.net Development Meeting

5/3/2012

Attendees

  • Andrew
  • Benj
  • Joe
  • Kurt
  • Patricia
  • Thiago

Legend

Development Meeting Minutes - 4/5/2012

04/07/2012 12:16 am

Attendees

  • Andrew
  • Benj
  • Joel
  • Kurt
  • Pea
  • Thiago

Minutes

Moving to production
  • Moving to our server will delay - need sysadmin work
  • Use Pantheon until we get our server set up - DNS change necessary
  • Pantheon environments
    ...