- Registered on: 10/19/2011
- Last connection: 04/26/2012
Reported issues: 1
- 11:25 pm CiviCRM Bug #612: Newsletter "Opt-out of all future mailings..." is confusing, doesn't work
- It is also possible to add an URL for unsubscribes, which is a bit more friendly.
Having the return channel is pre...
- 11:41 am CiviCRM Support #88: CRM Design
- Joseph - you should be all set. Feel free to ping me if you have any questions!
- 03:56 pm CiviCRM Support #88: CRM Design
- Ed's key is installed - Ed, see details above.
- 08:00 am CiviCRM Support #87: Domain Redirect
- The server is on 220.127.116.11, but we can't set up the domain (without scary looking SSL warnings, anyway) until the ...
- 07:37 am CiviCRM Support #88: CRM Design
- Andrew's key is added (sorry about the delay, I had misunderstood the previous comment to mean that he needn't be add...
- 04:29 pm Federated General Assembly Task #136: Come up with a reliable remote conferencing system
- My company uses [[http://bigbluebutton.org/ BigBlueButton]] - it is all FOSS and not too hard to install. It handles ...
- 08:11 pm CiviCRM Support #88: CRM Design
- Yes - we just need their e-mail address (to send connection details to) and SSH public key.
- 01:36 pm CiviCRM Support #106: CiviCRM for other occupations
- I have added Fen and Gregory as watchers here - do either of you have any thoughts on the usage of ACLs vs. DOMAIN_ID...
- 04:13 pm CiviCRM Support #106: CiviCRM for other occupations
- I am confused, I think - why do we need to to migrate CiviCRM? It's not a problem to work on a full multisite type se...
- 01:47 am CiviCRM Support #104: Error Creating a Message Template
- This was the same issue as #90 - check you can complete the template and close this if it looks good :)
Also available in: Atom