Thiago de Mello Bueno
- Registered on: 12/01/2011
- Last connection: 06/05/2013
- #OWSdirectory (Product Planner, UXD, 12/09/2011)
- Admin Use of Power Log (Reporter, Moderator, 05/27/2012)
- Federated General Assembly (Designer, Reporter, Product Planner, UXD, 12/01/2011)
- FGA Project site (Designer, UXD, 01/18/2012)
- nycga.net (Project Coordinator, Developer, Designer, Reporter, 02/10/2012)
- NYCGA2012 Theme (Project Coordinator, Developer, Designer, UXD, 03/12/2012)
- occupywallstreet.net (Project Coordinator, Designer, Reporter, UXD, 01/17/2012)
- ows.net: Content (Designer, Reporter, 01/23/2012)
- ows.net: Creative Design (Project Coordinator, Designer, UXD, 01/20/2012)
Reported issues: 43
- 05:41 pm #OWSdirectory Feature #1061 (Resolved): create one-time import that does not map to UUIDs
- Confirmed, strikedebt data is now up in there!
- 01:49 pm #OWSdirectory Cosmetic #832 (In Progress): consider mobile-first UX
- 2.0 has some issues re: mobile browsers not respecting the media queries.
Moving media query stuff out of the layout...
- 05:16 pm #OWSdirectory Cosmetic #1042 (Resolved): Hide/Reveal comments on Occupation node view
- 05:15 pm #OWSdirectory Cosmetic #1042: Hide/Reveal comments on Occupation node view
- We're there!
There may be some issues with submitting comments that I didnt fully understand, will open that up as a...
- 05:14 pm #OWSdirectory Cosmetic #833 (Resolved): Update Site design/layout
- 2.0 is visually ready to launch... let the countdown begin.
- 12:24 pm #OWSdirectory Cosmetic #833 (In Progress): Update Site design/layout
- 12:23 pm #OWSdirectory Cosmetic #1042: Hide/Reveal comments on Occupation node view
- Review thiago's patch.
- 11:39 am #OWSdirectory Feature #1052: Link twitter hash tags to twitter search pages
- * Remove comma delineation, wrap in UL li
* Handle issues regarding empty UL sets, and empty items
* Combine into a...
- 11:37 am #OWSdirectory Cosmetic #1034 (Resolved): Style Ajax Login
- 11:36 am #OWSdirectory Bug #1045 (Resolved): OWSTech Share Module
- It's working, could use some work, moving this to issue queue here:
Also available in: Atom