- Registered on: 10/20/2011
- Last connection: 08/11/2012
- #OWSdirectory (Designer, 12/17/2011)
- CiviCRM (Product Planner, 11/27/2011)
- Federated General Assembly (Project Coordinator, 12/09/2011)
- Interoccupy.net (Project Coordinator, Developer, Team Member, Moderator, 07/05/2012)
- Open ID Provider (Project Coordinator, 10/26/2011)
- Projects Directory (Developer, Team Member, 03/15/2012)
Reported issues: 43
- 02:47 pm Interoccupy.net Task #754: Change permalinks from /blog to /newswire for the main site posts
- Yes, that's why I added the Broken Link Checker. To go in and update broken links we have to go into Tools > Broken l...
- 04:07 pm Interoccupy.net Task #754 (Feedback): Change permalinks from /blog to /newswire for the main site posts
- We had to look at it again as social media connections were not taking default URLs give the changes made in .htacces...
- 02:44 pm Interoccupy.net Support #820 (Resolved): civi group for "Bank Justice"
- Added group to CiviCRM for Bank Justice & Subscribe widget here: http://interoccupy.net/bankjustice/.
- 11:07 am Interoccupy.net Task #771 (Resolved): Set up lists.interoccupy.net
- May First only offers Mailman. I think we should explore options when we have the support to manage another email pla...
- 10:54 am Interoccupy.net Bug #772: Server slowness issue
- Can you provide more detail. Most of the issues left to resolve are theme related, so I want to get a sense of what w...
- 10:53 am Interoccupy.net Support #791 (Resolved): interoccupy.net/calendar - month view start on Sunday instead of Monday
- 10:50 am Interoccupy.net Bug #792: hub Calendars - cannot see in month or week view
- I think this is theme related. Gregg how did you correct that in the main site?
- 09:29 am Interoccupy.net Bug #789: forum>> remove open ID and Occupy.net logins
- Removed, now to be able to register they have to register with IO.net first, so it's the only way to login/register.
- 12:14 pm Interoccupy.net Bug #772: Server slowness issue
- Yes, all themes that have so much functionality built in affect performance and you tend see a higher number of confl...
- 10:35 am Interoccupy.net Bug #772: Server slowness issue
- We tested in it in parts and then all deactivated. The breakdown for each one queries is based on individual options ...
Also available in: Atom