- Registered on: 01/12/2012
- Last connection: 05/15/2012
Reported issues: 2
- 04:59 pm occupywallstreet.net Bug #518: Workflow Permissions - Content_Editor_User Role
- Thiago de Mello Bueno wrote:
> The issue being that different moderation roles arent currently being able to view eac...
- 12:03 pm nycga.net Feature #671 (New): Is there a way to post to Redmine via EMAIL
- my knee-jerk reaction to reporting on all the bugs i encountered with one single comment posting on a forum, was to i...
- 12:00 pm nycga.net Bug #670 (New): LINK TO SUPPORT TICKETS
- Nowhere on the site is there a link for submitting support/issue tickets. There should a very visible link on nycga.n...
- 01:24 pm FGA Project site Task #228: Gather buzz links for Project site
- to finish the front page of FGA-Project site, i need a list with links to all the MEDIA BUZZ.
i'd like to boxes w...
- 01:37 pm FGA Project site Feature #193: Refine copy for homepage
- need the site pulled into FGA so y'all can review the changes
- 10:47 am FGA Project site Feature #249: Draft list of FGA people for inclusion on the Project Site
- - PIC
- Role at FGA
- Short Bio
- Answer to a question such as: "What impact do you want to creat wi...
- 10:42 am FGA Project site Feature #251: Implement contact form in a modal dialog
- twas a bit of a bitch, but we have both contact and login working now with modal forms.
- 10:40 am FGA Project site Feature #252: Implement an interactive footer, triggered by a single call to action
- tabling this for Alpha version of the site (trying to complete release for tomorrow)
- 06:10 pm #OWSdirectory Cosmetic #93: Basic design for initial launch
- i clicked on the wrong semaphore and ended up editing thiago's comment. sorry about that :P
- 02:33 pm Federated General Assembly General: RE: FGA, GA, A
- Andrew Mallis wrote:
> We are not trying to rebrand occupy. We are trying to describe with our name a *new* paradigm...
Also available in: Atom