- Registered on: 10/19/2011
- Last connection: 10/31/2012
- #OWSdirectory (Developer, UXD, 12/09/2011)
- CiviCRM (Project Coordinator, 11/13/2011)
- Federated General Assembly (Project Coordinator, Developer, Product Planner, 10/30/2011)
- FGA - Events & Meetings (Project Coordinator, Developer, 04/08/2012)
- FGA Devops (Project Coordinator, Reporter, 12/11/2011)
- FGA Project site (Developer, Product Planner, 01/15/2012)
- geo.occupy.net (Reporter, 03/15/2012)
- occupywallstreet.net (Product Planner, Sysadmin, 01/17/2012)
- Redmine Project Manager (Project Coordinator, Developer, Reporter, 10/20/2011)
Reported issues: 32
- 02:30 pm #OWSdirectory Feature #552: Consolidated Search
- i've done the very basics of setup on dev, following the instructions here:
- 10:07 pm FGA Devops Bug #685: Move jenkins instance to one of the internal nyc tech ops servers
- Seems that Jenkins instance is a bit unstable - i just had to restart it. not quite sure why, from a brief perusal of...
- 07:25 pm FGA - Events & Meetings Task #541: Set up Apps server
- err...or, apparently, i didn't get to updating this with more details.
basically, we need to get repos up somewher...
- 09:37 pm FGA Devops Bug #685 (In Progress): Move jenkins instance to one of the internal nyc tech ops servers
- we need to get jenkins off of kottler's little linode and into something that's part of the core occupy.net infra. we...
- 01:46 pm FGA - Events & Meetings Task #676: Split off separate Git repos for each feature onto Github
- i tend to think that representing different environments using multisite is The Wrong Way, as i've said. but until i ...
- 10:21 pm FGA - Events & Meetings Task #676 (New): Split off separate Git repos for each feature onto Github
- In order for the Apps server to function properly, it needs to be tied to features which are in self-contained Git re...
- 10:18 pm FGA - Events & Meetings Task #649 (Resolved): Normalize field namespacing
- OK, the rest are updated.
- 06:50 pm FGA - Events & Meetings Task #541: Set up Apps server
- I finally sat down with Frank Febbraro today, he laid this all out for me. Not terribly difficult for us to get it al...
- 06:49 pm FGA - Events & Meetings Task #650: [meta] Create 'Where' field that meets our full complexity requirements
- i had been thinking of the 'Where' field as being discrete from the venues workflow, but i think i like what you're d...
- 01:44 pm FGA - Events & Meetings Task #650: [meta] Create 'Where' field that meets our full complexity requirements
- i'm hijacking this issue to make it into a meta-issue for the overall set of requirements we have for the 'Where' field.
Also available in: Atom